PDA

View Full Version : New Tuscan Collection from Helen

Helen
05-30-2009, 07:46 AM
Hi everyone, I'm still recuperating from my arm surgery - still bothers me - but it's much better than before.

One of my new kits to hit the stores this month -- will be my new Tuscan collection. Called Tuscan Days - but it sort of reminds me of "Days of Wine and Roses" = sitting out in the garden of roses with a glass of wine - if only in my dreams, LOL.

This kit was inspired by my oldest daughter, who graduated with an interior design degree and has always loved this style - and her house is decorated with it. Lots of greens and terra cottas and ironwork and wood.

So I thought I would branch out and try something different. I hope you like the results.

First kit - Tuscan Days is done and waiting to be loaded into store.
I am going to my brothers in Ohio on Monday for a week - haven't been home for 2 years - so I may not be here when it hits the store. So I thought I would come in here and pre-announce it.

It includes 16 gorgeous papers (including one that would be fantastic for a fantasy layout) and 86 elements - every paper and element is unique - no recoloring. I have tons left over for addons - coming as soon as I can package them up.

Here's a preview of the new kit - Tuscan Days. The preview just doesn't do it justice - there are so many large sized elements in it - but I had to reduce them so small to get on the page. I will have to come back and do an elements sub-view later when I get back from my trip.

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa94/HelenEhrenhofer/my%20gds%20kit%20previews/he_tuscandays_LRG.jpg

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa94/HelenEhrenhofer/my%20gds%20kit%20previews/he_tuscandays1_LRG.jpg

Hope you like it!
Helen

emst
05-30-2009, 08:15 AM
OMG Helen this is just gorgeous, am I ever glad I'm on your team, you are just so talented. The elements are so unique and there is just so much in this kit with endless possibilities for layouts and I do love doing scenic ones. I may have to sit and have a glass of wine or two while I'm in Vegas next week and have Todd take some photos of me so I can do a scenic layout LOL
Just awesome!!!!!
I'm so glad that you are doing better with your arm as well.

britnkaysmemaw2
05-30-2009, 08:40 AM
This is gorgeous Helen. Going on my wish list for sure. Glad to hear you are doing much better with your arm, and glad you are putting great kits in the store again. We have missed you.

tbcarter2002
05-30-2009, 09:23 AM
This is gorgeous Helen! I'm glad your arm is doing better. I hope you have a great trip.

adriana
05-30-2009, 09:57 AM
Great job Helen !!
I love anything to do with this theme!!
Good to hear you are taking some time off with family, that is always great !!

Hope you enjoy yourself very much. :)

donakat
05-30-2009, 10:50 AM
This looks wonderful. Love all the iron elements. Have a great trip!

HisKid
05-30-2009, 11:27 AM
Hey Helen, I'm glad to hear that your arm is feeling better ... hope it continues to improve and that all of your pain goes away.

Oh, your new kit is simply AWESOME!!!! I absolutely LOVE all the fun and unique elements in it. There are sooo many different possibilities in scrapping with it. You are such a talented designer, I can't wait to see what else will be in the collection ... :D *woot :giggle: