PDA

View Full Version : Gr....ls New kit from Anemona!!! Win it.....

Anemona
05-05-2009, 09:16 AM
Introducing my new kit Gr...ls.
You have the chance to get it for free. Just post a suggestion here of a title and theme for a new complete page kit. The one that inspires me to start designing will win this kit (Grr..ls).

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/images/large/_anemona/digital_anemona_grrrls_LRG.jpg

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/images/large/_anemona/digital_anemona_grrrls_01_LRG.jpg

j_camargo6
05-05-2009, 09:20 AM
Beautiful kit, Danae! Love those fabulous elements!

donakat
05-05-2009, 09:32 AM
Since I'm a Red Hatter, and I know at least one other lady here is, too, I'd like to see at least a minikit especially for us. Red Hats, purple clothes, bling, feathers, and fun, fun, fun! See the website at <http://www.redhatsociety.com>
A possible title: Red Hat Fun! Thanks, Danae.

briarwoodpups
05-05-2009, 09:34 AM
Here's my idea for a title: Vanity

Because it has things you might find around a vanity in a woman's bedroom. Of course, you might need a folding screen to go with it :)

Or maybe: Burlesque

jayne

christellevandyk
05-05-2009, 09:38 AM
How about a wine tasting kit? Possible names - Lovers in Wine, Vinum addo gaudium (Wine brings happiness), Wine and Dine.

:D

Your new kit is absolutely FANTASTIC - my favourite theme of all!

briarwoodpups
05-05-2009, 09:52 AM
Thought of another one - Ribbons & Lace

britnkaysmemaw2
05-05-2009, 10:12 AM
Super new kit. Love all the fun elements.

I think a kit for the teenage years dealing with Prom would be great. A Night to Remember.

glonet
05-05-2009, 12:04 PM
I thought at first you were asking for 2 things - title for this one (and I thought of 'Girls Have More Fun') and theme and title for new kit. I would like to see a kit with vintage themes (great variety of colors used now) and titled 'Memories are Made of These'

2SparkleOn
05-05-2009, 12:14 PM
How about "Timeless Luxury" based off an Art Deco theme from the 1920s-1930s. You could base it off the glamorous fashions of the era and the early cinema. Or my favorite has always been the jewelry of this period with its beautiful styles and the wide variety of colors and materials they used. This topic allows the possibility of several wonderful directions a kit could go.

Anemona
05-05-2009, 12:33 PM
Thank you all so much. Great ideas so far.
I'm glad you like the new kit :vb_chirolp_iei:

Andrea
05-05-2009, 01:51 PM
Beautiful new kit! I love the variety of elements!

kayak
05-05-2009, 03:13 PM
I think a title of "Girls, Girls, Girls" would be good
as it has a really lovely girly showtime theme feel.

emeraldsong
05-05-2009, 03:58 PM
Lovely kit.

I personally would love to see a beautiful carousel kit -- not a garish like a circus, but one that evoked the beauty of the wooden carousel like some of these (http://www.carouselworks.com/carPages/richlandCar.htm.

Possible titles: On the carousel, Music and Lights, Catch the Ring

Laura

Gem
05-05-2009, 04:19 PM
Great new kit! Here is my idea for a new kit:

Title: What are Dreams made of? Theme: Things that might appear in dreams, whether they are aspirations or fond memories.

Anemona
05-07-2009, 06:25 AM
Thank you so much ladies. I loooooved all the ideas you had a was difficult to choose but I think I have a winner.
Congratulations britnkaysmemaw2 I liked the theme and the title "A night to remember" is amazing.
I think I had people asking me before for such a kit and it would be really handy. Sent me an email to anmonascrap@gmail.com
so I can arrange you get a coupon for GR....ls
Thank you all for your great ideas
Danae

briarwoodpups
05-07-2009, 07:31 AM
Congrats, Cathy!!

I can definitely see the need for a prom kit out there. Haven't seen one before that I know of.

I hope you'll include some more glitter or bling, Danae! :) Can't wait to see the final result!

elenasworld
05-22-2009, 10:18 AM
Yay! Congrats Cathy! What a great treat!

britnkaysmemaw2
05-22-2009, 11:06 AM
How exciting. I have a ton of pics of my DGD from Prom & the Military Ball, so I can't wait to see what Danae comes up with. I know it will be super!

Thanks for picking my suggestion. Can't wait to get my coupon for the Gr....Is. It is such a fun kit.