PDA

View Full Version : can you guess ?

daisydilly
04-28-2009, 05:25 PM
a little while ago i posted a question about the difference between a tagger kit and a full kit. i got alot of respose for which i am thankful for. however recently i decided to try a tagger kit and see if there was a major difference.

here is a layout using some tagger elements . can you tell me which ones are taggers and which are from the full size kit? no prizes here but thought some might like to see the difference in elements.

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=55281&ppuser=17280

britnkaysmemaw2
04-28-2009, 08:15 PM
I susre couldn't tell the difference. I think though as someone said in the gallery posts, the difference may be when printing.

twirlyjoy
04-28-2009, 11:38 PM
I can't tell the difference either, but agree with the others - I expect it will show when printed because tagger kits are designed at lower resolutions as they aren't inteneded to be printed.

daisydilly
04-29-2009, 06:21 AM
i printed out the picture and can't see a major difference but i do know it is there. i'm using a scrapbook max program and things may look alot different in photo shop. hopefully my experment will help some others who are new

donakat
04-29-2009, 09:29 AM
See my comments in the gallery. Great idea for a topic and a learning experience!