PDA

View Full Version : Psssssttttt... Paint Shop Pro Users....Do you wanna join a secret club?

ABitDaffy
04-25-2009, 11:22 AM
Okay, well not a secret club:laugh:

I'm starting a monthly chat here at GDS. The chats will be all about using Paint Shop Pro. Each month we'll cover a different topic and if you attend the chat, you'll receive a .pdf file with directions for the topic that we talk about & you'll also recive a Paint Shop Pro script.

The club will meet at 9:30 p.m. EST the last Tuesday of each month. So, our first meeting will be this Tuesday, April 28th in the chat room.

For our first meeting, we're going to be talking about how to load and run a script in PSP. If you've never used a PSP script but wondered how they work, here's the time to do it!

And, for this first meeting, you'll receive not one, but TWO SCRIPTS! You'll get my template script which lets you work with template layers with the click of a button and you'll also get my Save For The Web script which flattens your image, resizes and saves as a .jpg.

So, join us in the chatroom for the first meeting of our Paint Shop Pro Club!

Debra
04-27-2009, 06:56 PM
Oh boy.. A Club..how fun!!

Lizzerd
04-27-2009, 08:36 PM
setting my alarm clock now ....

outlawcat
04-27-2009, 10:30 PM
Hi I'm a newbie here, trying to get back into digi scrapping. I use psp besides photoshop and pse so I would love to join this new club if thats okay?

okekeca
04-28-2009, 12:16 AM
Wohoooo............definitely something for me.
The only problem i have is to be awake 4.30 AM my time.....LOL
But I will try!!!!

elenasworld
04-28-2009, 06:20 PM
Wow! Sounds like a lot of fun!

cherfree
04-28-2009, 07:37 PM
:bigeyes:
Pleeeeeeeze tell me I didn't miss it - I really need to learn!

Hugs~Ch:frown:er

twirlyjoy
04-28-2009, 11:39 PM
oh what a shame that I am not able to make that time - 2.30 in the morning for me and that just isn't going to happen!

Lizzerd
04-29-2009, 08:59 AM
Daffy/Daphne!!! great class last night! looking forward to next month's!
but, twit that I am, I forgot to save the tutorial link {whimper} -- great video lesson!!!!!

kborgmann
04-29-2009, 02:52 PM
I can't believe I didn't see your post announcing your 'secret' PSP club meeting last night. I definately would have been there! I am a PSP user and am always hunting for new tips and tricks. There are not a lot of PSP tuts out there in the PhotoShop world. Now I can't wait until the end of May! Please be sure to send out reminders for us, ok? Sorry I missed last night---bummer!!! :hairpull: Karen (aka GatorGirl)

HavaDrPepper
04-29-2009, 03:35 PM
I can't believe I didn't see your post announcing your 'secret' PSP club meeting last night. I definately would have been there! I am a PSP user and am always hunting for new tips and tricks. There are not a lot of PSP tuts out there in the PhotoShop world. Now I can't wait until the end of May! Please be sure to send out reminders for us, ok? Sorry I missed last night---bummer!!! :hairpull: Karen (aka GatorGirl)

Ditto what she said!!!!

Lizzerd
10-01-2009, 08:45 AM
so, what have I missed in the last 6 months?!?!?!

mslib
10-01-2009, 09:18 AM
LOL good question, Liz! Wonder what happened to this group? I really don't see too many PSP users around; maybe there wasn't enough interest.

kborgmann
10-01-2009, 12:51 PM
I'd love to see this group reorganize again. I did remember to drop by in August but didn't see any activity. It's hard to remember when the group meets once a month BUT I did write a memo to myself!

Anyway, maybe if we talk this up we can get the secret PSP club up and running again! I'm in! :wink: Karen

Lizzerd
10-01-2009, 03:28 PM
I think I was using PSP-X last April for the first chat -- I've since "upgraded" to X2 and I hate it!!!!!

Christie
10-07-2009, 12:29 PM
Oh I would love to join, I hope it starts up again. I use psp9

Cassy
10-11-2009, 06:55 AM
LOL good question, Liz! Wonder what happened to this group? I really don't see too many PSP users around; maybe there wasn't enough interest.

I started scrappin' with PSP. Been using it since V5. Would love to find out who else here maybe used it once upon a time or still uses it from time to time.

:love: PSP could never beat PS, nothing can, but it is always going to be a proggie near and dear to my heart. :love-smiley-011: