PDA

View Full Version : Who Else Loves Ty Murray?

mosser77
04-20-2009, 04:57 PM
Anybody watching Dancing With The Stars? I know Ty isn't the best, but he's my favorite!!

briarwoodpups
04-20-2009, 05:18 PM
At first i thought he moved like a rock - LOL. then i saw him in the first dance where he held his frame and i thought... wow... that posture is incredible. I can see how romantic it would be to really be held by your man in a formal dance like that. he is really doing great and I can't believe how far he has come. all the dancers are great. i would have NEVER expected little kim to do as well as she has - just didn't expect the versatility. but Gilles... yeh... i'll take him home - LOL

elenasworld
04-20-2009, 05:31 PM
I am watching it delayed! I love Dancing With the Stars. I just finished watch Lil Kim -- I do like Ty and I like Chelsie, his dancing partner too. I miss seeing Lacey dance. I like Julianne and Mark Ballis too -- I cannot stand Karina.

mosser77
04-20-2009, 05:49 PM
I am watching it delayed! I love Dancing With the Stars. I just finished watch Lil Kim -- I do like Ty and I like Chelsie, his dancing partner too. I miss seeing Lacey dance. I like Julianne and Mark Ballis too -- I cannot stand Karina.

Yeah, I wasn't sad to see Karina go. I have lots of faves this season - I'd be happy if any of the remaining ones won, but tonite I'm voting for Chuck, Ty and Shannon :)

Mark's outfit was LOL funny!!! Be sure to pause it during the group dance and get a load of Ty's muscles. Rawr!

elenasworld
04-20-2009, 05:52 PM
:twitcy:
I am watching Mark and Shawn now
that girl is amazing

I did like Ty's dance. He seems so humble and unassuming -- that is romantic all by it self

I have to say Mark is hilarious
I loved seeing his dad dance last year too

karbi
04-22-2009, 09:09 PM
I love Ty too and must admit that Shawn is incredible. She and Julianne are my favorites. Took my son to see Julianne in concert with Brad Paisley last year and she was great.

elenasworld
04-22-2009, 09:52 PM
I did check him out during the group dance!
Wow -- I am so looking forward to next week
This season has some great dancers. It is so sad to see anybody go!

elenasworld
04-27-2009, 06:19 PM
I am watching Ty and Chelsie dance -- poor guy had to get the spray on tan, but he does look GOOD! I was thinking of you Erin!

mosser77
04-28-2009, 09:59 AM
LOL, I had to DVR it because DH can't stand the show and won't watch it with me, and I just finished watching. But yes, he did great!!! They were all really good - too bad Melissa couldn't dance. That show had lots of funny moments...Gilles' hair...the boys' tights - oh my!