PDA

View Full Version : omg

BobbieB
03-05-2007, 09:28 AM
EVERY folder on my desktop has disappeared :(

So I lost the entire kit from the scavenger hunt yesterday.......and every other kit i had

brandiwest
03-05-2007, 10:41 AM
Wow, Kaela......I hope you can find them somewhere on your computer!! I don't know how to help. Good Luck.

twirlyjoy
03-05-2007, 11:43 AM
oh no :( I don;t know how to help either - am presuming you have checked your recylce bin

Leslie Emery
03-05-2007, 01:14 PM
Hi Kaela:bye: that has happens to me more than I would like to admit.
The way I have found lost files in the past was to do a search of any
or all of the works I saved them under. (If I can remember what name I saved them under) Lol.
Then I let my computer run the search for about 10 minutes and if I am lucky, I am able to retrieve the file or page kit.

I sure hope You find them, after you hunted so hard to find them yesterday.

Leslie:love-smiley-011:

ScrapGrl
03-05-2007, 03:03 PM
Gosh, I am so sorry. What has happened exactly? Did you install a program before this happened? Did Explorer stop responding? Maybe I can help...

Also, you could try restoring your computer to an earlier time. See if you have a date to restore when you had those files on the desktop.

But first, try the searching....

BobbieB
03-05-2007, 04:34 PM
I had installed Window Washers last night but I've used it before

But I went to reboot today because running psp and a couple other thens had me moving slower then a turtle. So I started the Restart and took Raja outside...When I came back my pc was booted up and all the files gone

So I can not do system restore on my pc.....it doesn't work for some reason.
I did let it search 4 forevers tho and found nothing.

I did download a free recvery proggie and got all of them back BUT
only a few them would open.

I got back the one file and it opened I really wanted. Which was my phone numbers

now I do have to re set up my scripts and thier folders

and I psp Alot........so all my CILM, AMI, Stickerchick licenses need to be done (licensed art if you dont know what I am talking about lol) Sorry don't know who does n who doesn't know about licensed art from those 3 companies

anyways they only take me an hour or so.

Bleh still aggravating as hell

BobbieB
03-05-2007, 04:40 PM
I did find I think all 9 kits form the hunt yesterday I am fixing to open then up and see if they work and all that:hairpull: