PDA

View Full Version : I'm alive and kicking!!!!!!! and BACK!!!!!!

Ina
04-05-2009, 10:12 AM
Hi girls!

I think I've gotten over the difficult time in my life. My mom was feeling very poorly for a while and I was the basically the only one to take care of her. Driving back and forth with Elli several times per week (2 hour drive one way) after work and then having to worry about mom, work, Elli, the house, and then the ST and CT obligations I had it was just too much. I had to give up the ST and CT to have few more things to worry and stress about.:no:

Now mom's feeling better. We still don't know what was wrong with her. The doctors kept investigating and couldn't find anything. I just hope this won't happen again.

Elli is growing and is in the middle of the TERRIBLE TWOs. :frown: You cannot imagine the battle of wills we constantly go through. But I love her to bits. I just hope this phase passes us sooner than later. :wink:

At the moment we are fighting the flu. :nurse: Elli's got it the worst.... of course. Poor baby is coughing so much that it's hard for her to sleep.

So, I'm back..... and you'll be seeing me more often. :) I've missed GDS!!!!!
and all my good friends here. :biggrin: HUGS TO ALL!!!!!!!

mosser77
04-05-2009, 10:25 AM
Welcome back! Glad things are starting to settle down for you a bit.

If you ever need anyone to swap Terrible Two Horror Stories with, just holler. :cry:

okekeca
04-05-2009, 10:27 AM
Ihanaaaaaaa Ina is BACK!!!!!!!
We really missed you and your pretty "mug" here....and of course your capability to be ALL over the place....LOL

Good to hear your mom is better!!
Me myself have not been many days at work this year, still or again on sick leave!! Will see the doctor on wednesday.

Really good to have you back here again!!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v147/FunWithTheSims/My%20Pics/Hugs/Hugs_ATT51.gif

donakat
04-05-2009, 11:09 AM
Glad you're back again, Ina, and hope your mother stays better, too. We've missed seeing your lovely LOs.

Gem
04-05-2009, 12:09 PM
We sure are glad you are back. Hope the flu does not stay long at your house. I've heard lots of hugs and love helps the flu leave quicker....

CGOOD
04-05-2009, 01:03 PM
Glad your back, I can understand what it is like having to care for a sick parent but I can not imagine having to look after a little one at the same time. Hope everything will be alright for your mother!! I know how frustrating it is not getting the answers you want from the doctors and not knowing what is wrong.

j_camargo6
04-05-2009, 02:50 PM
Welcome back, Ina! It's good to see you. Glad to know things are going better.....recover from the flu soon, and we'll see you around!

ckbymommy
04-05-2009, 04:43 PM
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m241/ckbymommy/welcome%20back/352301333_5be09ecabb_m.jpg

Glad to hear your mom is better. Don't worry about those terrible two's, they pass and you have have plenty of cute pictures to scrap in the process, it's my opinion that you need to watch out for the 'Terrible Teens' more, LOL!

Hope the flu passes quickly from your house

britnkaysmemaw2
04-05-2009, 07:55 PM
Yeah Ina is back. We sure have missed you and your gorgeous magical lo's in the gallery and all your sweet comments in the gallery and threads. Glad Mom is doing better and hope the flu bug passes quickly.

twirlyjoy
04-06-2009, 12:47 AM
So pleased that you are back!!! And glad that your Mum is feeling better - hope you all get over the flu quickly :)

Scrappinsass
04-06-2009, 12:16 PM
Being sick is not fun and I hope your Mom is better soon too. I can only hope and pray my Mom doesn't get ill. I live in Australia now and my Mom is still in Canada. I go back every year, but if she gets ill, I would have to go and look after her because my sister works and my brother works too. I live the furtherest away but I'm the only one who is in a position to do it. Lets DRINK to good Health, Peace, Hope and the persuit of SCRAPPING (good therapy)

Ina
04-07-2009, 01:42 AM
Welcome back! Glad things are starting to settle down for you a bit.

If you ever need anyone to swap Terrible Two Horror Stories with, just holler. :cry:

Thanks Erin. I just might! :D Sometimes feel quite a lone with this matter. :( Hugs to you and try to manage with your toddler! :D

Ina
04-07-2009, 01:44 AM
Thanks girls! You've all made me feel really happy. You haven't forgotten me. :) And thanks for all the well wishing. I'm feeling better but Elli is still coughing a lot. :( Poor baby! But the fact that the snow has been melting during these past few days a lot makes me feel much happier. Spring is finally here!

HUGS!