PDA

View Full Version : April 3rd speed scrap is scheduled!

Silly Bean
03-31-2009, 12:25 PM
Hey there everybody, I just wanted to pop in here right quick and announce that I'm hosting my next speed scrap at 1:00 PM EST (East Coast US) this Friday the 3rd! Click HERE (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=608&day=2009-4-3) to go to the calendar and request your reminder, it'll be here before you know it!

agarzaldynrd
03-31-2009, 12:41 PM
GREAT!!! I had to drop out of last week's because I had company that arrived earlier than expected!! My whole week is scheduled around speed scraps. What have I become!!!!????

elenasworld
03-31-2009, 12:54 PM
yay! I am a speed-scrapaholic!
I have you on my calendar!

Chanin
03-31-2009, 01:07 PM
I might be able to make this one! It's during naptime, so we will see how well they nap!!! lol I may pop in and out and try to finish in time!!! It will make DH happy that my Friday night isn't occupied by something other than him again!!! lol

RN_Meow
03-31-2009, 01:29 PM
Yeah! I dont have to come up with an excuse to be on the computer for the DH! I am so there!

jhyll
03-31-2009, 01:38 PM
FANTASTIC!! I wont have to get up at 3:00AM:gogo:

kcsimpson99
03-31-2009, 02:25 PM
Awesome Shannon!! Love the time, as Friday nights are "family-pizza-movie" nights!! Kiddos in school...I'll be there!! :biggrin:

agarzaldynrd
03-31-2009, 02:48 PM
OH No!! I just noticed the time!!! That's the middle of my school day and a very busy time. I'll pop in and see what is going on.

scooter59
03-31-2009, 02:49 PM
Great idea to have it in the afternoon. Hope I don't have to work Friday afternoon because I really want to get in on this one.

tbcarter2002
03-31-2009, 02:55 PM
Well, I crashed and burned at the last speed scrap but was really looking forward to giving it another try. Unfortunately, I'm one of those who has to work outside the home and can't participate on Friday afternoon. I don't get off work until 5:00 pm. (Central) :sad44:

ckbymommy
03-31-2009, 03:07 PM
Cool! Can't wait
:vb_chirolp_iei: :vb_chirolp_iei: :vb_chirolp_iei:
:gogo::gogo::gogo:

pennyshilling
03-31-2009, 03:42 PM
Never tried one of these before....but I am willing give it a try. Looks like fun. Not sure what time it will be here in the land down under....have to go check the world clock.

britnkaysmemaw2
03-31-2009, 05:18 PM
Bummers. Can't make this one. Have to work til 6 on Friday. Have fun ladies.

sparkles
03-31-2009, 05:58 PM
I can't make it this week I actually have to work and we won't be done in time. It really sucks because I love speed scraps.

mbm69
03-31-2009, 06:44 PM
I work during the day, so I won't be here... I don't think it would go well doing a speed scrap while i'm at work.

I hope that doing it in the afternoon isn't going to become the norm cuz that's not a good time for peeps who work during the day.

Silly Bean
03-31-2009, 07:17 PM
I work during the day, so I won't be here... I don't think it would go well doing a speed scrap while i'm at work.

I hope that doing it in the afternoon isn't going to become the norm cuz that's not a good time for peeps who work during the day.

Nope, not a regular thing for me anyways. It was a last minute choice. But I do like the idea that some of our other members not from North America can come and it isn't o-dark-thirty for them. :)

mbm69
03-31-2009, 07:51 PM
I think it's great that other people will be able to participate though... i'm just a teensy bit jealous/envious! LOL

Michellemarie
03-31-2009, 08:30 PM
This is why I need a laptop!!! I'll be in Idaho visiting the folks;) Dang! Maybe when I get back on Sunday, I'll follow your thread and pretend I'm late and have my own speed scrap party trying to catch up... LOL Okay I'm an addict. I admit it freely. Have fun you guys! :twitcy:

Michellemarie
03-31-2009, 08:33 PM
Nevermind!!!! I thought it said 1:00 AM!!! haha I'll be PACKING to go, but we won't leave till well after that. WOO HOO!!! I'll try to be there in between suitcases;)

*Cornelia*
03-31-2009, 11:55 PM
yeah great I will be here, its only 7pm then not the normaltime like 3am *g* im so happy

ponicedan
04-01-2009, 08:20 AM
Shannon, if you are not super busy....would you consider doing 2 that day...1pm & 8pm for the rest of those who work? If it is not an imposition...would you consider it? Thanks

scramper75
04-01-2009, 09:35 AM
wahhhhhhhhhhh I won't be able to participate. I won't be off from work until 5pm EST. Next time though. I will be getting photoshop on my work computer one day :)

nachtstern
04-01-2009, 12:42 PM
yay! a time that I can make it without having to stay up til the middle of the night :)
I just set the reminder :)

scrapmami
04-01-2009, 04:53 PM
Normally, that would be a wonderful time for me, but it just so happens that my daughter is getting out of preschool at 1pm that day, so I'm going to try to join in as soon as I can, but I'll be playing catch-up by the time I get home and put everybody down for naps. We have until 3 pm to have the page completed, right?

Silly Bean
04-02-2009, 05:08 AM
Shannon, if you are not super busy....would you consider doing 2 that day...1pm & 8pm for the rest of those who work? If it is not an imposition...would you consider it? Thanks

Oh man I SO wish that I could! Actually, I have a sleep study Friday night and I have to check in at 8:30 pm. Hence the afternoon time scrap. But I may just schedule an impromptu evening speed scrap sometime this month. I'll keep y'all updated!

Silly Bean
04-02-2009, 05:08 AM
Normally, that would be a wonderful time for me, but it just so happens that my daughter is getting out of preschool at 1pm that day, so I'm going to try to join in as soon as I can, but I'll be playing catch-up by the time I get home and put everybody down for naps. We have until 3 pm to have the page completed, right?

Yep, 3pm!

scramper75
04-02-2009, 08:30 AM
Well I just found out I am getting a new computer at work which has photoshop on it so if it is here in time I can join in..wooohooo.

ckbymommy
04-02-2009, 08:57 AM
Well I just found out I am getting a new computer at work which has photoshop on it so if it is here in time I can join in..wooohooo.

Hehehe - just make sure you have an actual work related window that you can quickly change to when the boss walks by, LOL.

I work from home, my hubby and I run a photo studio. So when I'm supposed to be working on something, I keep it in the bg when I come to check the forum or work on a LO and if I hear my hubby walking up the stairs I 'get back to work' - sucks, though, when he is doing something in the same room with me :twitcy:.

Silly Bean
04-02-2009, 04:17 PM
Hehehe - just make sure you have an actual work related window that you can quickly change to when the boss walks by, LOL.

I work from home, my hubby and I run a photo studio. So when I'm supposed to be working on something, I keep it in the bg when I come to check the forum or work on a LO and if I hear my hubby walking up the stairs I 'get back to work' - sucks, though, when he is doing something in the same room with me :twitcy:.

Yeah but see when you're here scrappin with us, you can tell him you're networking for potential clients. :wink:

ckbymommy
04-02-2009, 04:42 PM
Yeah but see when you're here scrappin with us, you can tell him you're networking for potential clients. :wink:

Hehe - I'm not so sure that would work - unless someone wants to hire our studio to come to their town for a sports league or sports school or something of that nature - we've even gone to Arizona for a group of 5 families to shoot their holiday portraits.

But at least I can say that I'm creating layouts for customers, as we offer 'composites' (quick pages with their photos in them) that our customers can purchase.

TheMommason
04-02-2009, 06:33 PM
YEAHHH Speed Scrap! Dang just saw it is at 1pm I'll be at work :-(

MsP
04-02-2009, 07:01 PM
I think I might be able to pull this off--I get a break about that time-my only problem might be trying to figure out how to upload from work-hmmm well another reason to take my laptop to work:wink:

pennyshilling
04-03-2009, 04:04 AM
Yikes just checked the world clock...that's 4.00 am. Saturday morning here...... I'd should get to bed right now and hope the alarm wakes me. How crazy is this!! LOL

scrapmami
04-03-2009, 07:37 AM
Yeah, as long as I have until 3 to upload, I might be able to make it! (It'll definitely be a speed scrap for me!)

RN_Meow
04-03-2009, 08:06 AM
I gotta finish the dishes so I can Speed Scrap!!!!! Any volunteers to dry them? HEHE Never hurts to ask!

Silly Bean
04-03-2009, 08:09 AM
Okie doke, I've started a thread for today's scrap, you can find it HERE! (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10881)