PDA

View Full Version : tagger or full?

daisydilly
03-29-2009, 02:46 PM
ok so this may sound like a nutty question but lately i've been running across places that offer tagger size or full size. would someone explain to me the difference please? i would greatly appericate it

ckbymommy
03-29-2009, 07:35 PM
I'm assuming that you are talking about digi kits. Full size is the size you will need for scrapbooking. I believe tagger kits are sized for making blinkies and tag lines.

HTH

OneMemory
03-29-2009, 08:14 PM
Yeah they are! They are low resolution usually so they are just good for internet viewing. ;)

Love4Scrap
03-29-2009, 08:57 PM
Hi there girls..... I had the same ???,but I wasn't sure if I would sound like a COMPLETE NUT or not so I thought that I would wait and see what came up... THANK YOU FOR ANSWERING THE ?????? for all that needed it like ME!!!! heheheheeee:O) , Oh and Yes Thank you daisydilly for asking about it.

daisydilly
03-30-2009, 06:50 AM
yes i was talking about digital scrapbooking sorry i didn't say that. and thanks for the answer. i wouldn't know how to make a blinkie if it slapped me in the face so i'll stick to the full sized items:biggrin:

ponicedan
03-30-2009, 06:56 AM
I'm with you Daisy....don't know how to make a blinkie either...AND I am glad you asked the question about tagger kits.....I have been wanting to know for a long time. When in doubt I have always chosen the full kit.

ckbymommy
03-30-2009, 07:35 AM
The cool thing is, if you ever do decide to try your hands at making blinkies, you can use the same full kits just by reducing the size.

I like to start at a larger size so everything is easier to see and then reduce the size after I'm happy with the look.

scramper75
03-30-2009, 10:37 AM
Same here Melanie. I love making blinkies, although I can do that I just can't do many other things in PSCS3...lol