PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else have Spring Fever???

JAB
03-24-2009, 09:30 AM
**CLOSED--Winners announced below***

Thank you all so much for playing along!! I spoke to soon about the weather here in Ga. --It is currently cold and rainy :( and is supposed to rain for days -Where did my spring go???

Here are the lucky winners - You will recieve a PM shortly with your coupon code.

nanci25
tbcarter2002
daisydilly

I do! The weather here in Georgia has been beautiful for a few days and it has given me a horrible case of spring fever :)
I don't want to get up in the mornings...don't want to deal with school, ballet, TKD, etc. I just want to sleep late and sit outside in the sunshine!!!
It is also making me feel very generous!
So....I have several coupons to my store that I want to give away!! All you have to do is post in this thread about the weather where you are and I will come back tomorrow night ( Wednesday) and pick a few lucky winners at random!

Go here (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=29_121) to look around my store- I have a brand new pack up called The Teen Years!

scramper75
03-24-2009, 09:32 AM
oh I am soooo jealous, i miss the weather in GA this time of the year. It is a little chilly here where I am but I want Spring so bad, I want to get out and plant flowers in my garden.

tbcarter2002
03-24-2009, 09:36 AM
Well, here in Louisiana, it is quite cloudy today. It's actually been pretty warm the last few days but it is supposed to cool off and rain today and tomorrow. Kind of icky!

daisydilly
03-24-2009, 09:36 AM
the weather here in southern ohio isnt too bad. today is cloudy but warming up. i'm itching to get my garden going as i'm craving cucumbers and the ones in the store are horrible

mcook1966
03-24-2009, 09:50 AM
I'm jealous! It was 20 degrees when I got up this morning. A different reason for wanting to stay in bed. Send some warmth and sun our way - Please?

kcsimpson99
03-24-2009, 10:20 AM
Ahhh...yes, it is going to be 76 degrees here today before the rain moves in and highs of only 50s to 60s the next few days.

Everything is bloomin', the kids are on Spring Break, and Spring FEVER has hit our house!!
Now only if Spring CLEANING would hit our house!! LOL!! :lmao:

Amberlee16@gmail.com
03-24-2009, 10:20 AM
I sure do! The sun is out and has been all week, but the warmest has been 55 degrees. Can't wait for the flowers! My mom in KY has trees blooming already!

britnkaysmemaw2
03-24-2009, 10:34 AM
It is beautiful here in the St. Louis area right now but storms are predicted for this afternoon/evening.
I too have spring fever. Since the time change I have had a rough time getting up in the morning I just feel tired all day. I have the door open at work for fresh air.

sparkles
03-24-2009, 11:40 AM
right now in my area it is cloudy and rainy with a chance of snow, I am so wanting spring to come now, I had to work last week when we were having gorgeous weather. I can't wait for green grass, green trees, flowers, birds chirpping, and windows open bringing in the fresh air

ckbymommy
03-24-2009, 12:50 PM
I have MAJOR spring fever....

We've had weather in the 60's for a couple of weeks, pulled out all of the shorts and capri's and tank tops. Then the kids get this week off for spring break and of course, the temp falls to the 40's! Ugghh!!

But of course we will just make the best of it - we hit the colorado aligator farm on Sunday, tried to stop in at the sand dunes national park on the way back, but it was too windy. Yesterday we caught a movie {FYI, don't take a 7 year old who loves dogs to see Marley and Me}. Today the hubbie and I have a bit of work to catch up on in the studio, so we took the kids out to lunch and are letting them hang with friends for the day. Tomorrow we have portrait sessions and the oldest is babysitting all day. We are hoping on better weather Thursday and Friday so we can go to Denver and Pueblo.

What's everyone else going to do with their kids over spring break? Or has yours already passed?

donakat
03-24-2009, 01:33 PM
I so don't want to brag on our weather in San Diego, but it really is always the best. Spring is just a little warmer than winter, but it does mean I have to start watering again. Won't be able to do much of that this summer with our water rationing in California:no:. But I do love getting the sandals out...

Gem
03-24-2009, 03:21 PM
We have little green shoots of growth and the robins are back. It was wonderfully sunny for several days. It was hard when the shock of winter came again. AM I EVERY READY FOR SPRING!!!!!

squared231
03-24-2009, 04:54 PM
It's still a bit chilly here in the Mojave Desert Mountains. Last week was absolutely beautiful. Made me want to start my garden already, but then on Sunday we got mean little snow storm that closed down the town pretty much. The snow is gone now, but the storms windy chilly temps are still hanging around. Next week is suppose to be nice and back into the 70's I can't wait.

nanci25
03-24-2009, 06:57 PM
April showers bring May flowers...oh, never mind...it's only March! Been raining here for two days, but at least it's not cold...in the 50's. The bright side is that all the little sprouts are beginning to POP out of the ground...my fingers are dirty...and the sun will be out tomorrow!

JAB
03-25-2009, 04:56 PM
Thank you all so much for playing along!! I spoke to soon about the weather here in Ga. --It is currently cold and rainy :( and is supposed to rain for days -Where did my spring go???

Here are the lucky winners - You will recieve a PM shortly with your coupon code.

nanci25
tbcarter2002
daisydilly

britnkaysmemaw2
03-25-2009, 06:02 PM
Congrats ladies.

tbcarter2002
03-25-2009, 06:07 PM
Thank you so much! I couldn't believe I saw my name as one of the winners. Now I will have to shop some more, oh my!

nana13
03-25-2009, 06:17 PM
Well, living up here in NE Michigan, its hard to get spring fever when there's still snow all over the place!! But I keep watching for my first robin!!!