PDA

View Full Version : I think I goofed!

nana13
03-21-2009, 12:24 PM
I just purchased the beginner PSE class and it asked for the name I use here. I went and put NancyP which is what I use a lot on other sites, then I realized that here I use nana13.

Does anyone know if this is going to mess me up with the class? Also can someone explain how these online classes work. I purchased the class---now what happens???? Just wondering. I've never done an online class before.

ckbymommy
03-21-2009, 12:58 PM
Nancy, I haven't taken advantage of the wonderful classes here, so I can't tell you how they work. But, I would contact Debra Anderson - she's the instructor for the PSE classes as well as the co-owner of the site and she should be able to get it all fixed for you.

agarzaldynrd
03-21-2009, 03:49 PM
Nancy, I'm not sure about the name issue but I have taken the classes and I must say, they are the best. You will get the lessons each Monday for 4 weeks and then have homework for each week. Your homework is at your own pace so there is no pressure about timeline. I think you have an entire month after the 4th week to post your work. Debra can give you any additional answers but believe me, very well worth the $$$ and you got them on sale!!

HollyS
03-21-2009, 04:11 PM
I just purchased the beginner PSE class and it asked for the name I use here. I went and put NancyP which is what I use a lot on other sites, then I realized that here I use nana13.

Does anyone know if this is going to mess me up with the class? Also can someone explain how these online classes work. I purchased the class---now what happens???? Just wondering. I've never done an online class before.

No problem, you'll be fine when we set up the private class forums April 1 :)
Thanks for enrolling!

HollyS
03-21-2009, 04:12 PM
And thanks Melanie and Anna for the kudos :)

nana13
03-22-2009, 04:36 AM
Thanks so much everyone, for all your help!!! :o) I'm about ready to pull my hair out with this new PSE7 !!!! And I don't look good bald!!!!

Debra
03-22-2009, 04:43 AM
LOL Nana... How fun it's going to be to have you as a Student! :love-smiley-011:

Hang on to your hair for a few more weeks :wink:

and thank you to Anna for your endorsement too!