PDA

View Full Version : How to fit a photo into an element in CS3???

Ina
03-16-2009, 12:18 AM
Hi girls!

I'm trying to make a photobook for my mom's b-day with LO's of Elli (surprise surprise :wink:). At the moment I'm working on a LO where there is an open book in it. And I want to put a previously done LO in that book so that it looks like the LO really is in the book.

Here is a LO I did ( and DH doing the Lo fitting the page) so that you can see what I mean if my explanation is not very coherent. :laugh: Look at the bottom right corner to see the book with the LO.

http://www.gottapixel.net/gallery/data/500/The_wonders_of_a_music_box_small.jpg

I'm using CS3 and i've tried all kinds of ways to get it on there but it just seems impossible. PLEASE, can someone help me!?!?!?! I would be ever grateful! ( DH did find a way to do it in the Illustrator and then bringing it to CS3 but I would prefer doing everything in the same program and now flicking between many.)

Thanks!
HUGS!
Ina

elenasworld
03-16-2009, 06:01 AM
I am not sure if what you are having trouble with is the perspective?

To do that you select the item you want -- I just use Ctrl + T
Then you want to be on the corners of the bounding box, hold down Ctrl, and you can move the corners around. It takes a bit getting used to, but you can see the angle as you move the corners.

Hope this helps
The layout is gorgeous and what detail !

Ina
03-16-2009, 06:08 AM
Thanks Liz! You are a sweetie! I'll try it out and see how it goes! :D Glad you like the LO! :D

Thanks once again! HUGS!

scramper75
03-18-2009, 08:56 AM
gorgeous LO.

britnkaysmemaw2
03-18-2009, 10:18 AM
This is gorgeous Ina as is. But hope LIz's suggestion worked to get the perspective you want.

agarzaldynrd
03-18-2009, 04:08 PM
I have to agree. This is beautiful but I have no idea how to help you. Just thought I'd comment on your lo.

redhotdesigns
03-18-2009, 04:37 PM
Great layout. I see what you mean on perspective but just looking at the over all layout you really don't notice it. Beautiful work.

okekeca
03-23-2009, 03:20 PM
Toi LO on niiiiiiin mahtava!!!!!
I hope you were able to get the perspective ( I guess it was what you had in mind) right in PSCS3. I have that program too, but have to admit I am totally helpless if I had to give someone any advice on it. I use PSP9 - will stick to it for sure.
Nice to see you around!!!

Gem
03-23-2009, 05:11 PM
Beautiful LO. I really like all the sweet details and of course your darling daughter.