PDA

View Full Version : Winners Of Helen's All White Paper Packs

emst
03-11-2009, 02:54 PM
HI EVERYONE I POSTED THE WINNERS TO HELEN'S PAPER PACKS IN THE ORIGINAL POST BY HELEN IN THE DESIGNER GIVEAWAYS.
SINCE I CAN'T POST A NEW THREAD IN THERE I'M POSTING IT IN HERE AS WELL SO THAT YOU CAN ALL SEE WHO THE WINNERS ARE.
HERE IS THE LINK TO THE ORIGINAL THREAD WHERE I ALSO POSTED THE WINNERS

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/forum/showthread.php?p=130115#post130115

Hi Everyone
Helen asked that I come in here and announce the winners of her All White Paper Sets.
She's been to the orthopedic surgeon today and is scheduled for surgery on the 6th of April. After that she'll have to have therapy. I'm praying for her that this will take care of the problem with her hand. Keep her in your thoughts please.
I don't have a random drawing thing but I put all the numbers in a bag and had my husband pull the numbers. Just so you know two of the numbers were for those of us that are on Helen's CT and since we already have these gorgeous papers he drew 2 new numbers.

Okay without further ado

THE WINNERS ARE
#7 Rumkimom Set number 1
#13 Donakat Set number 2
#20 tbcarter Set number 4
#21 nancyrwa Set number 3

Grand Prize Winner for all 4 sets
#6 agarzaldynrd

THANK YOU EVERYONE FROM HELEN FOR PLAYING ALONG.
I'LL GET THE LINKS OUT TO YOU IN A PM
ELAINE

agarzaldynrd
03-11-2009, 03:14 PM
YAY!!! I won!! Thanks so very much!! The papers are beautiful!!

HisKid
03-11-2009, 03:42 PM
Oh how fun ... congratulations to all the winners!!!

Glad to hear that things are progressing (slowly) for Helen ... hopefully all goes well with surgery and she recovers well!

kcsimpson99
03-11-2009, 04:53 PM
Congrats to all the winners!! These papers are gorgeous and so versatile!! Enjoy them and best wishes to Helen!! We :love-smiley-011: love ya!!

nancyrwa
03-11-2009, 05:56 PM
Thanks very much! These papers are fantastic. Congratulations to the other winners.

Helen -- I will be thinking happy thoughts as you receive treatment for your hand!

donakat
03-11-2009, 06:03 PM
Thanks, Helen, the papers are gorgeous, and I'm so glad I won them. Congrats to the other winners, too!

michellemomof3
03-12-2009, 04:31 AM
Congratulations Everyone!! Have fun using those gorgeous papers!

lifesaver
03-12-2009, 03:22 PM
Congratulations!