PDA

View Full Version : Am gonna be away..

Phoenix
09-24-2006, 01:53 AM
Hi guys

Its been a wee while since i been in here. I am in the process of reinstalling everything and moving computers. Im having an internet dillemma on my other computer coz its wireless which requires me to need to buy routers etc. So annoying. Anyway, I wont be participating much for at the most this week Im hoping I will be all set up by tomorrow nite but that depends on whether a shop has a particular modem i need. If not I will have to order it. *sigh* I so didnt want to spend anymore money. But its a case of having to. I am on my sons computer at the moment just calling in to let you know where Im at also to have a check on here. See yas laters

twirlyjoy
09-24-2006, 02:07 AM
Hope you get it sorted quickly :)

strawbry_wine
09-24-2006, 03:42 AM
Hey Phoenix, sorry 'bout the aggravation, but you'll LOVE the wireless. Very worth the trouble!!

Phoenix
09-24-2006, 11:47 PM
Im back now thank goodness lol. Yep. Internet is now up and running and I am sorta halfway through putting stuff back on my computer now. Yayy! I can start getting back to scrapping again yipeeee

IlaMarie
09-25-2006, 12:35 AM
That didn't take long! Good deal! Hope to see you around more!

Phoenix
09-25-2006, 01:46 AM
I know!! lol... the shop had the correct modem i needed so I was lucky there.. plus I was desperate to get back into scrapping lol. I have most of my stuff back on my computer now so hopefully i can get back into it again yayyyyy... my kids father as arrived today so he will be taking the kids away for a holiday for 2 weeks!! they are heading away in a few days. even better aye!! so I will have plenty of time to play. Its the school holidays for them now for about 3 weeks. pretty cool huh.. Im glad they get to go away for a holiday. Sad that I cant afford to go away anywhere but hey... the break will do me good lol.

IlaMarie
09-25-2006, 01:58 AM
Oh fantastic! Have they been gone that long before? I can see layouts galore from you with all that spare time and a rockin puter! Woo-Hoo! lol

Phoenix
09-25-2006, 02:56 PM
yes they have but the last time was a few years ago. Its different this time their father will be with them. He hasnt seen them for 3 years or so. He lives in Australia. But is in NZ to see his family as well.

hystrix21
09-28-2006, 03:55 AM
oh no, I hate it when the computer acts up!! There should be a "punishment" for it when it decides not to work! *laugh I hope you get back online soon and get everything worked out

Debra
09-28-2006, 06:28 AM
hey Melissa... are u all fixed up? Just checkin in with you :)

Phoenix
09-28-2006, 03:30 PM
Yup debs ... all fixed up now and rearing to go yippeeee lol see you in chat