PDA

View Full Version : WIN my new kit Spring Fling

OneMemory
02-23-2009, 02:36 PM
Are you ready for spring? I know I am!! We keep getting a day or two of 65 degree weather and itís giving me spring fever ALREADY! So to feed that need, Iíve created Spring Fling which is a fun doodlee kit and for kicks Iíve made it TOP SECRET for 2 weeks which means BIG savings for you!! 54% OFF until the secretís out! So get it now while itís on sale!!
http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/images/medium/_alisha/omaat_springfling_MED.jpg (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_dnld_info&products_id=3666)
You can also get the add-on kit NOT AVAILABLE IN THE STORE but available if you participate in this months Digi-Dish Challenge (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10147). Stop by the forum for a preview and check out the recipe for this months challenge which features ME-YEAH!! Thanks so much Amandamoo for letting me play along with you guys!

HERE'S YOUR CHANCE TO WIN:
Post in this thread what you are most looking forward to about spring! I'll draw a random winner from the posts on Wednesday night.

agarzaldynrd
02-23-2009, 02:49 PM
I am looking forward to the weather being more consistent. We haven't had too much bad weather but one day it's 40 degrees and the next it's 81. One day it was 81 in the middle of the day and by 6:00pm it was 32!!!! I would like to have some cold days but this up and down with the temps. really is difficult to deal with. So...consistent temps. and some green grass!!!:blahblah:

emeraldsong
02-23-2009, 02:56 PM
I love those colors.

What I am most looking forward to about spring is being able to go outside and play with my daughter again. We both do not like playing in the snow and so it will be wonderful to go outside and go for bike rides.

Laura

Michellemarie
02-23-2009, 03:00 PM
This is a hard question if we have to pick one reason we're excited for Spring. I guess I'll pick, happier hubby & kids. My husband suffers from seasonal whatever. He becomes almost impossible to live with mid-January till spring. LOL :rolleyes1:

scramper75
02-23-2009, 03:21 PM
Me... I am most looking forward to seeing my flowers in my front yard again. I love springtime as the weather is so much nicer and I can start to see flowers.

candi1973
02-23-2009, 03:52 PM
I am looking forward to planting flowers with my daughter. We do it ever year and our "garden" grows year after year. My daughter is 11 and she is growing up so fast... As much as I miss all of baby, toddler, and early childhood moments, I soooo love watching her bloom into this young teenaged girl. I also look forward to long walks after dinner, it's a great time to spend with both of my kids. I have had so much go on over the last 6 months that I found myself in a slight depression, but as the days grow longer and Spring approaches, I find that my mood is changing. I even caught myself singing the other day while doing dishes... that's a good sign!!

Thank you so much letting us comment on something that might not be such a big deal... It made me realize just how much I am looking forward to Spring!

Warmest wishes,
Candi

elenasworld
02-23-2009, 04:36 PM
I love your Top Secret posts/kits! I am still downloading the kit now!
I am looking forward to spring like never before. This winter has been a tough one, and I want to be outside in the fresh air, enjoying the park and the woods with my dd. She will be going to Pre-School in the fall, so I have this feeling that I have to pack in as much as I can. The short answer is, I hate the snow!

britnkaysmemaw2
02-23-2009, 04:39 PM
I'm looking forward to having the windows open and the smell of the spring flowers coming into bloom. I can't wait!!!!!!!

tweederbug
02-23-2009, 04:59 PM
That means that we will be starting on our new home. They can't start the basement in the cold weather. I am so ready for this new house AND a huge laundry room and something I always wanted a dishwasher LOL!!

deb o
02-23-2009, 05:17 PM
One of the things that I look forward to in the spring is my kids excitement of watching everyday how the flowers are popping up.

HisKid
02-23-2009, 05:29 PM
I can't say that I'm looking forward to warmer temperatures, we're already warm enough! I do look forward to my garden growing and seeing some of the spring flowers that pop up in the desert... they don't last long but sure are pretty.

kukigari
02-23-2009, 05:31 PM
I am looking foward for Spring break when my Grandchildren can come down from Connecticut to Florida and enjoy our hot and sunny weather having fun outside and been all together.

Simply Sarah
02-23-2009, 06:01 PM
Thanks to your emails I get... I have come to this site! Thanks... Can't wait to see what all there is...

I can't wait for spring because my dogs have long shaggy hair and I am sick of the mud and dirt that is falling off them all day causing extra clean up work for me....

Beautiful kit! So gorgeous...

AngelSamui
02-23-2009, 06:05 PM
I can't wait for the snow to melt so I can take my collie to the dog park again. He AND I get a great work out and it warms my heart to see how happy he is.

redhotdesigns
02-23-2009, 07:03 PM
I can't wait for spring so we can spend more time outdoors. It gets so boring being inside all the time.
I am also so glad I participated in the digi-dish challenge. Can't wait to see the add on. thanks

glonet
02-23-2009, 07:10 PM
I'm looking forward to balmy breezes instead of this warm then cold days (seems to make everyone sick). I also love to see the flowers budding and blooming - yellow daffodils, tulips and we have a lot of azaleas in my area. My favorite are the deep pinks. When I lived in TN, we used to have long hedges of forsythia blooming. Here they are in individual plants. It is like the earth is reborn and everything is new - makes you feel great! We'll look forward to seeing your new kit!

mom2snn
02-23-2009, 07:18 PM
Other than the weather being warmer and just nicer, I'm most looking forward to finding out the gender of this baby. I'll probably find out late march or early april.:biggrin:

briarwoodpups
02-23-2009, 07:23 PM
Springtime comes along with the end of tax season and a much-needed few days off. I usually try to get out and just enjoy the sunshine and fresh air. Maybe go to the reservoir and walk the dogs and get some new pictures of them frolicking. Love the springtime and the promise of a fresh start!!

kcsimpson99
02-23-2009, 07:37 PM
I LOVE spring!! Can't wait until all the flowers start blooming, and my girls wear their Easter dresses, and have Easter egg hunts.....Great memories "BLOOM" from these things, and the time we spend together is "EGG-cellent!!

Did the digi-dish challenge and can't wait to see the kit and add-on!! *woot

-------------
OK, just popped over and checked out the Add-on in the Digi-dish challenge, and I'm lovin' the look of this kit!!

michellemomof3
02-24-2009, 03:15 AM
I am most looking forward to having the windows open & the music up loud while doing spring cleaning!! (What's wrong with me???LOL)

lazyscrapper
02-24-2009, 03:24 AM
Love the new kit colors. Spring doesn't mean much here since it's always warm. So I will say lookign forward to Birthdays(hubby and me) and long weekend breaks for the holidays.

sparkles
02-24-2009, 04:15 AM
I am looking forward to spring and the warm weather. Being able to be outside for longer periods and not me hot. The sound of birds in the air. Window open. Flowers blooming. Lilic scent drifting through the breeze.

mbm69
02-24-2009, 06:02 AM
Oooooh! I love those colors! Can't wait to see the new kit!

After a long canadian winter, I'm looking forward to the "smell" of melting snow. Yup, I know it sounds totally ridiculous, but I just love that scent. It means I'm closer to working in my yard, starting my garden, watching the first flowers of the season come out.

jjckgarrett
02-24-2009, 06:56 AM
owww...another secret kit!! yippy!
Anyways, I am so looking forward to the weather being warmer, so I can take my new camera and take some great out doors pictures! I cant wait!!

tinkriley
02-24-2009, 09:38 AM
I am most looking forward to my daughters senior prom which will also be my sons junior prom. More reasons for me to take some pictures of them all dressed up looking like a million bucks! Plus I'm looking forward to taking my grand-daughter to see the butterflies at the Gardens & Sculpture Park. *woot

onehappydog
02-24-2009, 10:32 AM
Spring brings my wedding anniversary to the best hubby ever. It is when life starts to blossom and my sons realize that school is close to being over. Spring is wonderful.

dointhings
02-24-2009, 10:50 AM
I am looking forward to not having to wear so many layers of clothes, watching the birds build their nests and the bulbs poking through to ground to add some colour to our garden. thanks Sue

KellsBells
02-24-2009, 12:20 PM
Spring is far away for me still ... but I am heading into autumn and I am really looking forward to the cooler days! I love spring and Autumn they are my two favourite seasons with winter a close 3rd!

Cheers

Helen
02-24-2009, 12:47 PM
Great idea - love the top secret part of this - sort of like waiting for Christmas morning to open up presents.

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo looking forward to spring - and sunshine - and warmer weather - and the birds singing - and being able to take my dog Bailey for longer walks - vs going outside in the snow and ice and shivering!!!!!

Come on SPRING!!!!!!!!!

Gem
02-24-2009, 03:43 PM
Me too, me too, only I have no dog to walk.

Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy...

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo looking forward to spring - and sunshine - and warmer weather - and the birds singing - and being able to take my dog Bailey for longer walks - vs going outside in the snow and ice and shivering!!!!!

Come on SPRING!!!!!!!!!

MaryE
02-24-2009, 04:04 PM
I'm mostly looking forward to getting rid of all this SNOW!!!!

TheMommason
02-24-2009, 04:31 PM
I have Spring Fling in my cart right now and was just checking a few more things before checking out and then saw this post too cool will have to check out the Digi Dish Challenge hope I can do it. At least I'll already have the kit ready :-)

CGOOD
02-24-2009, 04:56 PM
I'm looking forward to taking the children that I work with outside and for walks. They love to splash in the puddles.

bandito
02-24-2009, 07:06 PM
I am looking forward to spring (which is still a couple of months away) because... the 6' + (guessing) snow will be gone... the dogs will be happy to run outside(instead of looking & wanting to run inside fast), we can work in the yard again without it being clearing snow - will be planting flowers, having windows open again just to name a few reasons... oh and to see the neighbours houses again...

RN_Meow
02-25-2009, 04:40 AM
I am so excited to see this Kit! I am looking forward to taking the girls to the park and getting some awesome pics of course.

daisydilly
02-25-2009, 05:48 AM
its the clear clean fresh air mixed with the scents of blooming flowers and budding trees and the smell of fresh tilled dirt from the garden plot.

vicki

tulip918
02-25-2009, 04:11 PM
i am really looking forward to flowers and green grass. Simply a little color to my life. Rosalie

phardy1945
02-25-2009, 05:56 PM
I am looking forward to being able to sit on our screened-in porch and listen to the insects buzz after sundown and smell the new plants opening up. That is so peaceful and relaxing.

OneMemory
02-25-2009, 10:30 PM
I just love all your SPRINGY answers!! And the winner by random selection is..... #13 Simply Sarah
YEAH! You'll receive a coupon code by PM!

EVERYONE ELSE BE SURE TO GRAB IT WHILE IT'S ON SALE!!

candi1973
02-26-2009, 06:29 AM
Congratulations, Sarah! How awesome!

rumkimom
02-26-2009, 06:36 AM
Congrads to the winner!! This kit is awesome!!

BTW, the thing I am most looking foward to is being able to send the kids outside to play. :)

donakat
02-26-2009, 07:22 PM
Since it's always pretty nice weather in San Diego, the wintertime is not that different from the other times. I do enjoy the warmer mornings in the spring, though, and the beautiful desert blooms after good winter rains. Hope I can get out there to see it this year.