PDA

View Full Version : WINNERS ANNOUNCED! Who Wants to Win the GDS Feb Collab Kit!?

Debra
02-16-2009, 08:20 AM
Who Wants to Win the GDS February Collab Kit "Cottage Mist"?

Post a little note in this thread telling us what you love most about digi-scrapping and 3 Random Winners will be chosen & announced on Sunday, February 22nd

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/images/large/_debra/gfdfebcollab_LRG.jpg (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_dnld_info&products_id=3558)

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/images/large/_debra/gfdfebcollab_01_LRG.jpg (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_dnld_info&products_id=3558)

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/data/629/medium/09_0201_copy.jpg
http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/data/629/08_12_30-eight-years.jpg

:goodluck::goodluck: :goodluck: Good Luck Everyone!! :goodluck::goodluck::goodluck:

agarzaldynrd
02-16-2009, 10:05 AM
Well, I already have this so I can't win it but I love the colors used in this kit, along with the multitude of elements. It's just a great kit altogether!!! BUT then again, so was the last one!!!

his
02-16-2009, 11:18 AM
Gorgeous kit! Thanks for the chance to win!
I love digi scrapping, because in this way I save the family memories.

Debra
02-16-2009, 11:29 AM
Well, I already have this so I can't win it but I love the colors used in this kit, along with the multitude of elements. It's just a great kit altogether!!! BUT then again, so was the last one!!!

No worries.. you can still qualify..if you win and you already have the February Collab, we'll give you the March one :wink: *woot*woot

sparkles
02-16-2009, 01:11 PM
I love Digital Scrapping because there is a lot less mess, and for me more creative artistic things I can do with my photos. I can take it with me where ever I go if I want. I love the ability to undo if I make a mistake. I also find it easier on the pocketbook because I can reuse favorite things. I am so addicted to digital scrapping

redhotdesigns
02-16-2009, 03:19 PM
I already have the kit thanks to the valentine sale. Those samples are beautiful!

kcsimpson99
02-16-2009, 04:55 PM
I already have the Feb Collab kit and LOVE IT!! What I love most about digi-scrapping is the community of people I have come to know here, the helpfulness and kindness of the members, and the fun I have creating with each other, especially during the Speed Scraps!! So much fun!! :gogo::gogo:

CecileQ
02-16-2009, 04:55 PM
No mess, no glue, no cat jumping up the the work surface when have things "almost" right or done. Much better to digi scrap.

Have to say the chance to easily change my mind and try different things.
Who cares if I want to save a half dozen different versions. Work on something for a while and then come back later if I want to.

elenasworld
02-16-2009, 06:17 PM
I love digi-scrapping because I can scrap just about anywhere, and the most I have to clean up is my mouse and charger. But more than anything, I love all the great artistic inspiration that is no more than a few keystrokes away!

booklover16
02-16-2009, 06:32 PM
I am just starting digi-scrapping and I love all the wonderful designs that are available. But I have to say the best part is I can take my laptop anywhere!

ckbymommy
02-16-2009, 07:21 PM
I love preserving my memories in a way that is permenant, even if my house burns down I know my layouts are safely stored online, and a way that is mess (and adhesive) free and extremely portable (man - I remember the days of carting 3 crop 'n style bags filled to the top to a crop - now I just have my laptop bag)

And how many times do paper scrapbookers search for hours on end for that perfect embellishments to compliment the page they are working on because the color is just off or it's not quite the right size, then have to buy a whole package just to get the one item they wanted. For us digi scrappers all we have to do is find the element we wanted in a kit, then we can resize and/or recolor as needed. Then we can use it again and again!

deb o
02-16-2009, 07:23 PM
With having 2 little kids whose hands are always into something, digi-scrapping is the perfect fit for me. I love the ability to be able to scrap whenever and where ever without having to take out a ton of supplies. It also enables me to grow my creative side without wasting paper and time...the undo button is the greatest thing since sliced bread!!!!

TheMommason
02-16-2009, 08:00 PM
I already have this wonderful kit but I saw could win March kit if I was lucky enough to win.

I love digi scrapping because
1) less expensive than traditional scrapping so I'm learning to make one or two picture layouts instead of my every single photo traditional pages.
2) can do it anywhere without having to drag 200lbs of stuff
3) if you decide you want or need to redo a page you don't have to start at scratch
4) You don't have to worry if you are going to mess up original photos you can not replace instead you save them forever.
5) The new technologies are able to fix the photos we took with those first edition .5mg photos we haven't been able to print again for years with out them looking like digitized fluff.
6) the files are reuseable!!!!! A $5 kit can make millions of pages !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7) Our technogeek kids are more interested in actually trying this kind of scrapping since it is more like playing a computer game lol
8) your pages can be put on a usb jump drive and plug them into a digital photo frame/your computer played on your TV
9) 1 or a million can all have the same wonderful "book" to share anywhere in the world
10) It is relaxing
11) you can mix it with traditional scrapping

Editted to add I can't believe it took me reading other posts to post the no mess factor since my craft office is such a hot mess I had to bring the lap top to the living room to not feel like I was going to be buried in paper, ribbon, and tons of stuff.
Also faster so can catch up soon hopefully.

Michellemarie
02-17-2009, 10:35 AM
I love digi scrapping for the ability to preserve precious and exciting moments in our lives as well as document the importance of those around us. And I love that it can be done so beautifully and artistically. And that it can all be done without any mess for little ones to get into: )

CGOOD
02-17-2009, 04:16 PM
I love digi-scrapping because it is so easy to undo mistakes,& you can use the same products over&over again. With my laptop, and not having to take out supplies, I can scrap anytime even if it is at 3am and I can't sleep.

CrazyMommy
02-17-2009, 06:49 PM
I love digi scrapping because there are no tiny paper pieces to clean up and that I can do it anywhere my laptop and I can go. My biggest digi scrapping love is the flexability. I can make a layout in 12 x 12, but if I need to make a gift I can quickly resize them to 6 x 6 (or any other size I might need) and have a beautiful project in no time. It also makes scrapping for 3 kids much faster since I can print as many copies as I need (and they still feel special since they each have their own books!).

dylabel
02-17-2009, 08:29 PM
I love digi scrapping for a lot of reasons but mainly because of the ease and the endless possibilities. No more running out of letters or having the wrong color. Most importantly it is to save the most precious of memories to share with family and friends for future generations. Imagine how our kids will scrapbook:)

Debra
02-20-2009, 07:10 AM
still time to take a chance and post and win!

*Cornelia*
02-20-2009, 08:09 AM
What I love at diggiscrapping? Thats not difficult. I love all those wonderfull colours and objects. There are also so many opportunities to put a picture in scene. Amazing. But most impressing I think is, to watch all the LO's from everywhere around the people and getting in contact.

Jacquiline
02-20-2009, 10:02 AM
I love digital scrapbooking its a easy way to get your layouts done without having to spend thousands of rands on acid free products, What is also nice about it is that one can use a kit over and over again without extra costs. Its easy to print out and its kinder on onces storage. I love the fact that a person can manipulate a photo, enhance it or make it look old and tacky without actually damaging the original one.

I really like this website and the people here, other forums and websights for scrapbooking are very closed minded and one must always use there kits perchased in the store instead of one that a person like and wants to share your layout.

briarwoodpups
02-20-2009, 03:11 PM
The biggest reason I love it is no mess on the desk. I have enough piles and can't find room for that many more - LOL. I love that I can start it, walk away from the computer do laundry, come back and add an element, do the dishes, come back and work on it some more, and it doesn't get in anyone's way in the meantime.

And I can use a kit, come up with a fabulous page, see how someone else used the same kit and it expands my mind to the possibilities. But I don't have to mourn the fact that I already used it cause I can use it again!!

That and everything Mommasan said <g>

jayne

grammaj
02-21-2009, 05:31 AM
I love digi scrapbooking, there are endless things you can do, no mess no cleanup, it amazes me what everyone puts together and the beauty of them all. The gorgeous designs you can buy, the freebies you recieve and the fact you can use your things over and over if you want. I love everything about digi scrapping

Debra
02-22-2009, 05:39 PM
Yaaay!

Are you ready for the winners!

We have 5 of them :party1:

I ran the first random integer and 1 of them was a post from me..ugh! So I ran it again!

Please check both of them for your post number to see if you won!

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/images/_debra/febcollab1random.JPG

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/images/_debra/febcollab2random.JPG

Congratulations to the winners.. off to pm you with your winning coupons now!!

Hope you Enjoy the GDS February Collab Kit!

Thank you to everyone for playing along :love-smiley-011:

:congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats: :congrats:

michellemomof3
02-23-2009, 04:19 AM
Congrats to all who one - it really is a beautiful kit!!

agarzaldynrd
02-23-2009, 04:47 AM
So Debra, since you quoted me on #4, do I get the March kit?? hehe. Doesn't hurt to ask!!!

Congrats to all. I am anxiously awaiting the March kit to arrive. The 2 collabs that I have are just wonderful!!

Debra
02-23-2009, 05:00 AM
So Debra, since you quoted me on #4, do I get the March kit?? hehe. Doesn't hurt to ask!!!

Congrats to all. I am anxiously awaiting the March kit to arrive. The 2 collabs that I have are just wonderful!!

Hey girly... aren't you suppose to be making grungy, torn and creased papers! Get back to class.. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

agarzaldynrd
02-23-2009, 06:07 AM
Hey girly... aren't you suppose to be making grungy, torn and creased papers! Get back to class.. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Actually, I'm supposed to be principaling right now!!! I tell you, I'm so addicted!!:giggle:

grammaj
02-23-2009, 07:57 AM
I wON!! HOW EXCITING! THANK YOU SO SO MUCH.