PDA

View Full Version : Happy Valentine's Day to me ...

tweederbug
02-14-2009, 11:36 AM
Finally DH listens to me. Ok,he has gotten tired of me whining abbout how cluttered my computer is with pictures and scrapbooking kits. He bought me an external hard drive. He said that he didn't know anything about them so he got me a 360gb. I think that that is plenty of room .. I think. I stillneed to go shopping this weekend with the Valentine sale going on.
He also got his parents to babysit for the evening and we are going out to dinner. A much needed break. Not sure what to do having a dinner with no kids and it being quiet:wink:. Well off to shop so I can fill up that external hard drive :lmao:!

kcsimpson99
02-14-2009, 01:12 PM
Good for you and good job to your DH :) I hope you enjoy shopping, (as I have, and will continue to), and hope that you have a FAB nite for V-day!! We shall be home with ALL of our valentines (kids, dog, etc., but will be fun!!)

I have a 250G that hooks directly to laptop w/no power source required and then we have a BIG DADDY that needs power hookup, that backs up desktop, laptop, and my 250G EHD. Trust me, I know nothing about computers, but my DH backs up everything to BIG DADDY weekly, and it is merely a "storage unit", as he calls it, and not meant to be a "working drive". I think it is 1000G?? Anyway, I just say "yeah, yeah, ok", and tell him what I want to do with my files, and let him "play" with the electronics!! LOL!!

Aren't men funny?!? :lmao:

Debra
02-14-2009, 03:29 PM
Yaay Sheila!! What a great Valentine's present for the true addicted digiscrapper! And hope you enjoy that dinner, eat lots, laugh lots and enjoy a few moments without the kiddos :rock: