PDA

View Full Version : CT Call for Andrea

Andrea
02-04-2009, 11:54 AM
This has been in the works for a while and I'm finally ready and excited to announce that I'm having a creative team call. The call will be open for one week until midnight on February 11, 2009. I'm looking to add 8 (yes, eight) additional members to my team. Winners will be announced some time after that date depending on how long it takes to make the decision.

I'm looking for creative, fun people for my team. I like to keep my team somewhat relaxed without pressure or drama. I've been fortunate to have wonderful people on my team and we have a great time! I only have ct calls once a year now, so don't miss this opportunity!

My requirements are one quick page and one layout per product (can be based on the same layout). Take a break when you need and enjoy being on a fun team where scrapbooking is the most fun thing we do!

If you are interested, send an email with the following to agold76@gmail.com (Make sure you put CT Call in the subject):
1. A link to your best online layout gallery with some layouts
showing use of my templates or kits.
2. Some info about you.
3. Why you want to be on my CT team (besides the free stuff).
4. What other creative teams you are on and the requirements
for them.
5. What program you primarily use to scrapbook (PSP,
Photoshop. Photoshop Elements, etc.)

You cannot be a digi scrap designer to be on my team.

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w107/algolds95/andreagold_ctcall.jpg

HollyS
02-04-2009, 12:18 PM
well I guess that rules me out...LOL! I wish you bunches of luck in finding some new members but I doubt you'll need any luck at all :)

mosser77
02-04-2009, 12:24 PM
I know I don't have to persuade anyone to join our team, but WE are lucky to have Andrea! She's an awesome Designer and she is probably the most drama-free person I know! Her laid back attitude and sweet spirit have made this such a fun experience. If you're on the fence about applying, JUMP off and send Andrea your email!!

schock77
02-04-2009, 04:38 PM
I know I don't have to persuade anyone to join our team, but WE are lucky to have Andrea! She's an awesome Designer and she is probably the most drama-free person I know! Her laid back attitude and sweet spirit have made this such a fun experience. If you're on the fence about applying, JUMP off and send Andrea your email!!

Well said! Not only is her stuff AMAZING, but she's a super gal! Go apply girls- you'll be kicking yourself later if you don't! :)

:goodluck: Ladies!

eb2177
02-09-2009, 05:52 PM
I have to agree with the other gals. If you are on the fence about applying and don't, you will be kicking yourself later! I love being on Andrea's team!

Good luck to all those applying!

Basswife26
02-12-2009, 04:41 PM
Good Luck to all those that apply!! Andrea is the most laid back and wonderful designer I have EVER worked with!! I can't thank her enough for all the support that she has given me over the past year, which has turned out to be a rather rough one... She was always there encouraging me, and I can't thank her enough both personally and profesionally. Andrea -- you rock!!! Good luck to everyone! You DEFINTELY want to be on this CT!
:goodluck:

elenasworld
02-12-2009, 07:04 PM
good luck everyone!
can't wait to find out who will be on the team!

Andrea
02-18-2009, 06:56 PM
I think I'll announce Friday 02/20 just to let everyone know! :)

TheMommason
02-19-2009, 05:26 PM
Ohh I'm so excited good luck everyone

Andrea
02-19-2009, 08:24 PM
It's been so hard to decide!

Ohh I'm so excited good luck everyone

gailsullivan
02-20-2009, 11:00 AM
so do we get to find out today who your new ct's are?

Andrea
02-20-2009, 11:03 AM
I'll be posting in just a few more hours. :) Suspense! :laugh:

Debra
02-20-2009, 01:50 PM
Can't wait..!!

RN_Meow
02-20-2009, 02:04 PM
Andrea~
Who knew you were into torture! J/K
Can't Wait!

gailsullivan
02-20-2009, 04:40 PM
The suspense is killing me.

RN_Meow
02-20-2009, 04:47 PM
Me too!!!!! I feel like I have OCD, constantly checking the forum today!