PDA

View Full Version : CT Call of sorts, no closing date...

Silly Bean
02-03-2009, 11:44 AM
So, I'm not having an official CT call, I'm really just asking to see if any of you fine people would like to work with my stuff. I'm looking for some artists that I can email when I have a kit I need layouts for. (And of course these artists would have to understand that I would use their layouts for advertising purposes.) No long-term commitments, no enabling requirements, no contracts. I only ask that you can make at least 2 layouts with anything I give you, and post them (at the very least) at GoDigitalScrapbooking.com or at the other place where I sell. If you can't do this when I email you, then you're more than welcome to say no thanks! :) Feel free to email me at sillybeansscraps@gmail.com (with your usernames and real names) any time if you'd like to be put on my mailing list.

That's it! Easy peasy! I look forward to hearing from y'all! Links to my shop here can be found in my signature.

britnkaysmemaw2
02-03-2009, 06:21 PM
What a great opportunity. After my work eases up I will be giving you a jingle for sure.

Silly Bean
02-14-2009, 10:26 AM
So not only am I bumping this, but I wanted to add that if any of you awesome artists would like to join my CT full time, you can do that too. :) That way you'll get access to all my stuff, plus prizes and special little gifts too. Lemme know!

TheMommason
02-20-2009, 04:50 AM
You've got mail!!!!!!! * insert cheesy grin here since iPhone will not let me*

Silly Bean
02-20-2009, 01:50 PM
You've got mail!!!!!!! * insert cheesy grin here since iPhone will not let me*

Hehe, you're so silly. iPhones can do everything else, they should be able to insert grins too...ooh maybe if you type ": big grin :" but without any spaces...or quotations...

agarzaldynrd
02-20-2009, 04:13 PM
More mail!!! :laugh:

RN_Meow
02-20-2009, 04:15 PM
Ladies~ This is a great CT to be on, so if you are hesitating... STOP and send Shannon an email.

mom2camnjacy
02-20-2009, 07:22 PM
I just sent you an email!!! :o)